- ONE TEAM. ONE MISSION. ONE HOUR.
- Amazing Escape Room in Marseille, definitely a place to check out during your stay. They offer bilingual rooms, definitely a good time, really nice people!
- One of the best escape rooms I've been to, enjoyed the whole stay, and the hosts were really accommodating and pleasant, they made our day!
- I love Marseille and the escape rooms too. What else would we try it like a Taxi-themed game? :)
- The theme of the rooms are fantastic, and the decor matches perfectly.
- Really friendly enviroment, the rooms are very well built, you can see there was a lot of tought put into it. The atmosphere of the rooms just sucks you in.
PanIQ Escape Games Marseille
Experience closeness or adventures in our central location, downtown Rue Vacon. To get out there, intelligence and teamwork will be needed, because every corner of the room, each object is a "key" that brings you closer to freedom. On the way out there are codes, locks, puzzles, puzzles and dungeons waiting to be completed.
Poor nerves do not have to hold sudden, unexpected scars. High adrenaline levels are caused by the rapid decline of time and the necessary resolution of puzzles and mysteries. If you find the last key that opens the exit you are saved. Coordination is indispensable, so teams of 2 to 6 people at the same time face the danger of eternal closure.
Discover the classic and popular "room escape" game and experience the experience multiple times in LIVE. If you desire an unforgettable and new experience in 60 minutes, and of course you have the time, book a date at PanIQ Room.
Adventure, team building, experience, "some" tension and a little bit of mystery. That is the PanIQ Room.
You receive a secret mission from a desperate woman to steal the car of her husband. "I want to teach him a lesson, but I don’t want him to know it was me... I’ll lure him somewhere far and in the meantime you can break into our apartment to steal his car. Be prepared, you will face a quite enhanced security system, but I'm sure you can handle it."
Dr. Watson has summoned you with a seemingly impossible task: clear the name of none other than Sherlock Holmes. Can you search Holmes’ study for the evidence needed to prove his innocence?
Lost in the Museum
It was supposed to be the exhibition of the year, a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see a mysterious relic from an ancient civilization. But a sudden power outage has put a stopper in those plans. Can you find your way out of the museum in the dark?
You wake to find yourself in a strange room with no idea where you are or how you got there. There is a voice recorder nearby. As you switch it on, a distorted voice says, “Welcome. Let’s play a game.”
Individual Ticket Prices*
|2||35 € /|
|3-8||25 € /|
|Mon - Sun||11:30 - 00:00|
Check out some of our awesome rooms
Curse of the MummyBeverly Hills
Pirate's DenBeverly Hills
Primal QuestWashington DC
Secrets of WizardryBeverly Hills
the Cards, and the CashNew York City
Perfect CrimeWashington DC
Insane Asylum IIWashington DC