This policy is intended to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding the processing and control of your personal information.
2. ADULT USERS ONLY
The Site is intended for adult users only; you must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use The Site and provide personal information. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, please do not provide personal information such as your name, telephone number, email address, location or any other requested on The Site.
3. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link and visit its website, PANIQ ROOM does not hold responsibility for its content, privacy or information security policies as we do not have control over third parties' websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the websites you visit so you can confirm that you agree with their policies.
4. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
4.1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The Site includes Forms for you to fill in when you register that may include your name, email address, telephone number and location. Similarly, when booking and paying for services we may also require and note information such as payment type, who is sending and receiving a gift card, price of the game, number of players, status of the booking, and the time and method in which the booking was made. We do not store any financial data on our systems, as we use payment service providers to handle transactions.
4.2. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Like other online companies, PANIQ ROOM automatically collects certain information whenever you access or use The Site. This information may include the browser and operating system you use, internet service provider (ISP), time and date stamps, the URL or advertisement that referred you to The Site, clickstream data and other information that browsers commonly share with websites. We may combine this type of information for marketing purposes, statistics as well as to improve The Site functionality, the services we offer to you and analyze trends.
This automatically collected information also includes your computer Internet Protocol (IP) address and other similar addresses or unique device identifiers from the device you used whenever you accessed The Site.
A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned automatically to the device (may be a computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) you use to access The Site. This information is never shared with third parties and is kept just for a temporary period.
5. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR DATA
PANIQ ROOM use the information collected through The Site to provide and improve our service, provide you with information that may interest you, respond to your questions and comments as well as process your requests, comply with the law, for other previously authorized purposes by you, and overall for the following:
- To provide you with the services that you request from us, process your registration, verify your identity, and for internal business´ purposes.
- To provide you with information that may interest you like promotional services, notifications or any other administrative communications.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you.
- To comply with the law, as well as enforce it, this may include conducting an investigation in order to protect Paniq Room’s intellectual property and other rights, to prevent or stop any activity that we consider to be currently or potentially fraudulent, illegal or unethical.
Sharing with Third Parties: PANIQ ROOM does not share information with third parties for their own marketing purposes; if this changes we will inform you accordingly.
Employees, Third-Party Processors and Third-Party Service Providers: We may disclose personal information to our employees, contractors, distributors and dealers who process personal information on our behalf or collaborate with us in the functionality of The Site.
Anonymous Information: We may use an anonymous IP address to analyze traffic in The Site and to help diagnose and solve problems with our server and administer The Site. We may share traffic and transactions information with third parties as business partners and advertisers on an anonymous basis.
Disclosure of Personal Information: We may also disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or in order to comply with a legal process served on PANIQ ROOM.
6. HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
All information gathered on the Site is stored thorough Dropbox’s data storage. Dropbox is designed with multiple layers of protection, including secure data transfer, encryption, network configuration, and application- and user-level controls that are distributed across a scalable, secure infrastructure. To learn more about how Dropbox operates and stores information please visit https://help.dropbox.com/security
PANIQ ROOM takes reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, theft, alteration, unauthorized access and misuse. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet and online digital storage are not completely secure and PANIQ ROOM cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Site. Some of our security measures include:
- Ensuring the integrity of our devices with passwords and encryption.
- Ensuring the physical security of our Headquarters.
- Keeping a data protection policy for our employees and limiting the personal information access only to the employees who need it for the purpose of their work with our company.
PANIQ ROOM would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
You have the right to request the rectification, restriction or erasure of your personal information. PANIQ ROOM only erases or blocks your data upon instructions issued by you; when you file a request, we will inform you about it without any delay.
When appropriate we will assist you in the fulfilment of your obligations under the GDPR when exercising your rights, in particular the “right to be forgotten”, rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability and access rights.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that PANIQ ROOM will not be liable if you do not take action on the data subject’s request or if you do not respond correctly or in a timely manner.
9. OUR SITE AND COOKIES
9.1 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are transferred to the device (such as computer, smartphone or tablet) you use to access The Site. They help websites remember information about your visit, like your country, language and other settings. They can also help make your next visit easier.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
More specifically, cookies are used for:
- Enabling our website to work properly, so you can create a booking, and manage your already created bookings.
- Remembering your last booking details and voucher codes to help you finish your booking within 30 minutes even if you left our page and came back later.
9.3 WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Generally, we use two kinds of cookies: Internal and External.
Internal Cookies: they are the ones set directly by us, to enhance the site performance and functionality. These cookies enable you for example to save the state of the website with your preferences so that you do not need to set it to your liking each time you visit. Information related to internal cookies is under our control and is not used for any other reason as described here.
We use strictly necessary cookies, performance and targeting cookies which expire after 2 weeks of your browser session or when you delete them.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: these are essential cookies that enable you to navigate through The Site and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies have the purpose of collecting data about the way you use The Site. The information collected is anonymous as it does not identify you and is only used to improve The Site's functionality.
- Targeting Cookies: these cookies record the fact that you have visited our Site, including which web
pages you have accessed, which device you have accessed them from and which links you have followed.
We may use this information, for example to deliver online content and marketing (e.g. via email) tailored to your interests, or online experiences; and for providing advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can show you relevant adverts online.
External Cookies: By visiting our site, you may additionally receive cookies from third parties we cooperate with. External cookies are set by third parties and you may wish to consult their websites’ Privacy Policies. You can do so by clicking on the hyperlinks below:
9.4. HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES
You can control or change the cookies’ settings at the individual browser level or device you are using, but if you choose to disable cookies, it may limit your use of certain parts, features or functionality of The Site.
If you wish to control or delete cookies from the browser you are using to access The Site, you can follow the instructions from your browser, usually found within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” section.
For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that PANIQ ROOM is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this third party information.
10. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
11. VISITING THE SITE FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
PANIQ ROOM is based in the United States; your information may be stored and processed in the United States. By accessing The Site, you acknowledge and agree that your information will be transferred to our facilities as described above.
12. HOW WE RESPOND TO “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
PANIQ ROOM does not respond to Do-Not-Track signals.
Some browser’s setting allows you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to a website and online service you are using indicating that the user does not want to be tracked. However, as there is no consensus among the industry of how to interpret “Do Not Track” signals, like many other websites and online services, PANIQ ROOM does not alter its practices when a “Do Not Track” signal is received from a visitor’s browser. To learn more about “Do Not Track”, you can visit https://allaboutdnt.com, but PANIQ ROOM is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this third party information. Some third parties, however, may offer you some choices regarding tracking technologies. PANIQ ROOM is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of third parties choice notices or choice mechanisms.
13. DATA RETENTION AND COMPLIANCE
We will only keep your personal information for the length of time it requires for us to fulfil our requested services, or to follow any other law or regulations. This might also include a period of time stipulated by tax agencies or to provide support to any legal or civil claims.
14. OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTION AND USING YOUR INFORMATION
If you create an account with us, our legal basis for processing your personal information is that it is necessary for the performance of the agreement between you and us.
If you contact us, sign up to receive emails from us, or simply browse the Site, our legal basis for processing your personal information is that we have a legitimate interest in administering and monitoring the Site, for analysis and research by our group, promoting our business and responding to queries.
15. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
16. CONTACT US
You can send your requests or queries to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also reach us by mail at
Puzzle Room Escape
113 62 Stockholm